torsdag 25. august 2011

Dresses I like.

So I decided to go on a search for pretty dresses after remembering a dress that Waffel said I should get something like, but its pretty much impossible to find a dress that can compare in modern stores!

Ohwell, here are some pretty dresses I like anyways. :0c

L'AGENCE
Long sleeve maxi dress

farfetch from Black White Denim
Wilmslow, United Kingdom





HIGH
'Lovelorn' dress

farfetch from Bernard
London, United Kingdom




Vtg Turquoise Blue Dress with White Polka Dots



Silk shirt and jersey skirt dress by Paul Smith Black.




Knitted dress from Farhi by Nicole Farhi.




Stripey dress.





Long dress with an adorable message <3




And that's all I could find for now really.

We love youuu~ *smooch* <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar