lørdag 30. oktober 2010

Derp.

SO, my stomach feels a little better and I've had over half a bottle of soda. Derp.

Uhh. Listening to music and drawing since 1am ahahahhaa, its currently 7am so- ... yeah, I slept from a bit before 10pm to 1am. 3 hours and suprisingly awake.

... grrgreighorhthtrhot

SO, NOW I'M DRAWING DOGGY AND CAT PEOPLE. ... Uh. Cause I wanted to draw uniforms and cat ears :C Don't question me.

Made a Belgian Shepherd Dog (Groenendael) and currently working on a Scottish fold.

Then I need to get my ass in gear and do some commissions again after I let my arm rest, yup- .. and buy halloween candy for the kids, since we forgot it- .. not sure how much we can afford to waste on it though.

And that's all I can think of writing atm.
Chaio~

Fluffy was nice enough to help me fix up some references owo <3

Up's the doggy unifrom, strict and so on.
Up's the uniform for cats, fluffy and comfy.

[Edit]
Sketches finished~ TIEM TO POST.


You gotta click it to see bigger picture.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar